...from Our House to Yours...

Monday, April 21, 2008

I Have a Huge Headache!


Oh...I'm almost done with my preschool yearbooks! My sister did a lot of it for me and I've been trying to finish them up and put them all together. My neck and shoulders and every muscle in my body (well..not quite) is sore and I've had a horrible headache on and off for about 3 weeks, I think lack of caffiene finally caught up with me. I haven't had any since Bridger was born, so nice Rickie went down to the market and got me a real Diet Coke and it took care of it! I will be grateful when this week is over and I have a break for a couple of months! I'm a little worried about our graduation program though. I hope so bad the kids will do a good job and not act like little monkeys. We sometime have trouble with that when we practice during school. I'll let you all know how it goes.
We had fun this weekend. My mom, Brecken, Bridger and I went to the scrapbook expo in Salt Lake and it was pretty fun. Brecken only enjoyed it when she was making something. A few of the booths had make and takes and then I paid for a little acrylic book that she sat a worked on. Rickie and Brigham met us later that afternoon and we went out to his brothers house so all our kids could act like little animals! My kids LOVE playing with their cousins! On Saturday we took them downtown to the Gateway Discovery Children's Musuem. Of course we picked the same day as the Salt Lake City Marathon and it ended at the Gateway. Oh, well. The kids loved the musuem. It's basically a very expensive, very creative playground. I mainly wanted to go to see the Sesame Street exhibit about the body, but I was pretty disappointed with it. I was hoping my kids would learn something from it, but I don't think they did. Brecken's favorite part was the pretend grocery store. When I was little and we went to the OLD children's musuem for a field trip, the grocery store was my favorite part too. I don't know if Brigham stayed in one area long enough to have a favorite, but that's normal. I wish I had one ounce of his energy!
BRECKEN CHECKING OUT AT THE MARKET
BRADSHAW CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (as Cindi called them)
BRIGHAM RIDING A HORSEPLAYING IN THE "BEE-HIVE"IN A REAL LIFE FLIGHT HELPICOPTERBEING SNEEZED ON BY A GIANT NOSEBRIGHAM AND MICHAEL SHOPPINGBRIGHAM ROWING A BOAT IN THE POND

It was a fun, but very tiring weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger MRM said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!! Hope you get feeling better. The warm weather should help.

April 22, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home