I Got My Pages All Done!
Well, I got all my pages done and they were actually pretty much all done HOURS ago, but we had a vacuum salesman come to our house. With Rickie being the nice guy that he is, invited him to come back (because he had to go to scouts) so the guy came back and just left at 10:30. He gave a very impressive demonstration and he got some stains out of my carpet that I thought were going to have to stay there until I have my carpet cleaned in the fall. I would have loved to have bought one (it was a VERY nice, it cleaned dirt out of the carpet that I wished I didn't know was still there, it was a carpet cleaner and you wouldn't even believe what the attachments would do. One worked as a paint sprayer!) but needless to say we didn't buy one and we're not going to buy one anytime too soon, even though he left it here until tomarrow so we could think about it more! (Not gonna happen!)
So, here are my pages! And telling people that I would have them done is the only way I have actually felt like I could work on them and get them done even though I had other things to do (like cleaning, preschool, camp, etc.etc.) I may do this every week because my goal is to get caught up this year and I have a lot to do! All of these are from the scrapbook retreat my mom and I went to on Saturday in Salina. I actually have one more page done, but I don't have any pictures to go on it yet. My mom thinks she has some of Brecken and my niece, Lainee, that would work perfect for it, but since she's been sick she hasn't had a chance to look for them. (sorry I didn't take the time to crop these or anything, I'm just trying to get them posted so I can go to bed...and get up again in 5 hours. Ugh...)
I'm pretty excited to have gotten these done. I've never finished anything from the retreats before! I also got 7 other pages done too! (One was from last years retreat) Maybe if I can stay motivated, I'll stay to post 3 layouts every week! We'll see!

3 Comments:
Oh cute! I gave up scrapbooking years ago...about the time I had kids. It's all I can do just to keep photo albums updated, pretty sad. I just remember that someday I'll have time for "me" again.
Those are super cute!!!!
I am impressed, I actually checked on the Tues. after the retreat to see if you got them and you did!! This is just the 1st chance I have had to post a comment. Way to go!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home