The Scarecrow Festival
Thursday afternoon we went to Provo for another of Brecken's foot dr. appointments. (Her next appointment needed to be for 6 weeks...Thanksgiving! Holy cow! I can't believe it's now less than 6 weeks away. And her appointment is Dec 4th. AAAUUUGGGHHH! It'll be Christmas!)
Right after, we went up and met Merridee and Ben at the Texas Roadhouse at South Towne. We LOVED it! The food and atmosphere was sooooo good. My kids even loved it because for the first time ever...they got steak at a restraunt! The prices were decent and as I said, the food was awesome! (Especially if you love hot rolls!)






On Friday we finally got to go the the long planned Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving Point with Ryan and Cindi and their kids. I've had several people ask about the scarecrows...but, there weren't any. I pictured all these scarecrows on display and you walked through and looked at them, but instead it was a HUGE Halloween carnival! They had probably about 10 blow-up slides, 4 bounce houses, about 20 kids games, a train ride, a really spooky haunted house, go carts, a boutique and on and on. The kids had a blast! Once you pay the fee to get in, you can do any of those things you want, as many times as you want. We also went over to the Barnyard and looked at the animals. We left for lunch and went to a new JCW's (I think that's what it's called.) I wouldn't recommend it. It's food was average and its prices outrageous! My kids can't wait to go again. Thanks Cindi for inviting us! We love our fall outings every year!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home