...from Our House to Yours...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

8 Years Ago Yesterday...




I was planning on posting these yesterday, but by the time I mother helped, cleaned the car, went to Cedar it was 9:00 by the time we got home and time to get the house cleaned up for preschool. Rickie's appointment went well, no surgery...yet! That was great news. We went to lunch at the Pizza Factory, went shopping at all my favorite little stores in town and found some Christmas stuff. It was the funnest anniversary we have ever had! Thanks Rick!



8 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Happy ANniversary yesterday!! Glad your day went well!
Liz

September 9, 2008 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Cindi said...

Matea-

Happy Anniversary!

Cute pictures!

September 9, 2008 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you had a fun day :)

~Robin

September 10, 2008 at 1:49 PM  
Blogger Michael and Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

September 10, 2008 at 4:27 PM  
Blogger The ANDERSON'S said...

Holy Smokes Rickie! I forgot you had that much hair!

September 10, 2008 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Matea I'm not sure how you put up with Rickie this long! Ha Ha. We added your link to our blog, hope thats okay!

September 11, 2008 at 8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need your email address, I have a picture to send to you :) So, can you email me thehesseyfamily@msn.com

Thanks!

September 12, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger Hone Family said...

Congratulations you two! Happy Anniversary.

September 12, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home