...from Our House to Yours...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Attention Meacham Family

Hi Everyone! I'm working on Grandma's calendar and they are a few birthdays and ages that I don't have (or know.) If you can help me I'd sure appreciate it!!!

Birthdays And Ages:
Reese
Daisy
Megan H.
Camerson
Beau
and any babies born in '08

Ages in '09:
Wayne
Tom
Kelli
Rita
Stan
Shari
Tressa
Dianne

Also, if you have any cute pictures from the day on the train, I would love to have them!!! Thanks everyone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HI, Matea,

Here are some dates for you
Megan Dec 23
Daisy Nov 29
Cameron April 15 tax day!
I don't know thier ages, sorry
Wayne is 45.
I did send you that cd of the train ride. Have you gotten it yet? I hope so. I love your blog, I like seeing your cute pictures. I havent seen any of your new house yet. Are you there yet? Have a good Thanksgiving and tell everyone Hi for me!

Jan

November 24, 2008 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Hanberg's said...

Matea- I have to laugh...Jan got my birthday wrong. :) It's actually December 22, and I will be turning 25. Cam's was right though, April 15th. HAHA! I'll have to rub that one in! Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

November 26, 2008 at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home