...from Our House to Yours...

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In the Mood to Craft

I have been in the mood to sew and scrapbook and whatever else for the last week and a half or so. It's been perfect so I could get some Christmas projects done. I've done some Christmas pillowcases for some of the kids in our lives...(I've done 9 of them, 7 today, 2 on Sunday) I made Brecken and Brigham each one with fabric I bought when Rickie and I went to Cedar on our anniversary, these are my favorites, especially the bucking bulls.
These are the plates I made for visiting teaching people and a few others. I've done ten of them. I still have a few more thing to do of course, like 3 little quilts and calendars and things and if anyone has ANY suggestions for kids Christmas presents, please let us know!!!



7 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

Fun I wish I had a crafty bone.. I was looking at ur weather and i thought it was cold here at 8:30 here it is 32 and on yours it says 18 that is way yo cold...

November 5, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute! I love the Christmas fabric.

What about lounge sets? I'm working on some for my kids to wear on Christmas day. Super fast and easy!

~Robin

November 6, 2008 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Tasha said...

way cute! I really need to get going on my gifts for everyone. I am just way slow. plus have no time :)

November 6, 2008 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um yeah....I'm thinking I should have put the million dollars on my own list ;)

A friend showed me how to do the elastic waistband in a really simple way. Everything else is already pretty simple. If your sewing machine has a tight zigzag stitch, you can applique some really fun stuff. I can show you anytime...maybe next week sometime when you aren't busy with preschool.

November 7, 2008 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Those are cute you should sell them.. or start an etsy shop
Liz

November 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM  
Blogger Cherish Cowley said...

Your whole entire family makes me sick! I have not one inch of craftiness in me. I don't think that it is quite fair that one family got it all!!! Pass some on to me please!

November 7, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Blogger CORMELS said...

Cute. I want to do crafts. You suck! I think you should come for a visit and we can do crafts.
I am making some aprons for family..You could do aprons. They are simple and you can make them unique in lots of different ways.

November 10, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home