Halloween is in the Air!
I love Halloween! Last Saturday my mom and I spent the day at a scrapbook retreat and as soon as we got home and fed everyone dinner we headed up to Fremont Indian State Park to their Haunted Trail. We'd never been and didn't know what to expect, but it was sooooo much fun! The kids got a ton of candy (and a good scare) we rode on a haywagon and were able to look at the absolutely gorgeous stars and sky. I don't think I've ever seen it look so pretty. We will for sure visit again. I didn't take any pictures because we all know how well my camera works, especially at night. My mom got some I'll have to get from her.
On Monday night, for FHE, we carved our pumpkins. We have a bat, a happy face, and Cinderella's castle. The kids did a good job this year, no freaking out over having to touch the guts! (Even though Bridger doesn't have a happy or clean face in this picture...the happy face pumpkin is still his.)




Today for preschool the kids dressed up and they had some of the cutest costumes I've ever seen, they all looked so good! I'll post a pic of tomarrow's class too! (Brigham had his costume on for a whole 30 minutes before he got "tired of it" and went in his room to change.)
Make sure you look at the post under HS3, I saved it a few days ago and just published it.
2 Comments:
Sounds like you had fun. We had good intentions to go to Fremont Indian State Park. Maybe next year
liz
Um... I think you had a sister at the scrapbook retreat on saturday too.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home