Grandpa's Secret Garden
Grandpa has had a secret from the grandkids for quite some time! Last year all the rotten pumpkins got thrown into Grandma Meacham's lot/pasture up the street, then McKade harrowed and spread pumpking seeds all over. Unknowingly, we ended up with an awesome pumpkin patch starting this spring! It been kept very quite and on Monday night we all went up to the pasture to "pull the weeds." The kids were sooo excited when they saw what was growing in the middle of all those weeds and they could pick all they wanted! It was a really, really fun. We had a very large bon fire and roasted hot dogs and had donuts for our dinner. I think it will be a new tradition!

3 Comments:
Those are some AWESOME pumpkins.... What a fun tradition, looks like you guys are doing good!
Wow!!! Those are4 some BIG pumpkins! I am sure Grandpa had a hand in that!! I miss him!
Those are HUGE, Eli said i should have went with Brigham there
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home